Monday, November 14, 2011

Next year... Election time...

   Just under a year till the next presidential elections. This is exciting for me because it will the first presedential election in which I vote in. For most of my life so far I have sit by and watched my family discuss who to or not to vote for, and waved bye as they drove of to mark a ballot. However, after looking over the candidates I am not entirely sure who I should vote for myself. The Republicans talk of how the Democrats are ruining America and the Democrats respond with the same message. Who do you believe? Both sides have done great good, but also great evil. Both parties have their dirty secrets and the Republican candidate Herman Cain is in the middle of fighting for his reputation as women have come forward saying they were sexually abused and assaulted by Cain. It seems no one is clean in the world of politics no matter how nice they may seem. Personally, I do not agree with everything Obama has done over the past few years, but compared to who is running I would rather handle a known evil than an unkown evil. True, the other candidates maybe better than our current president, and many would agree with that, but the risk of the unknown is simply to large to gamble on political and religious ideology.

No comments:

Post a Comment