Sunday, October 9, 2011

Post 5 or My choice of Super Powers


 If I could choose any one super power which one would I choose? The super power of my choice would be the ability to transform into any creature. With that power my options on what I could do would be endless. There would be a contingency plan for nearly all situations. For example, there are multiple choices for flying, swimming, running, stealth, and strength. Also the tactical applications of such an ability are a deciding factor. The opposition wouldn’t be able to prepare as they would never know what to expect. I could transform into a mouse and sneak into an enemy base. I could become a bird and scout out enemy positions, or I could be a cheetah, escaping dangerous situations with ease. The enemy would never be ready. They would literally have to make a plan for every animal on Earth as each has their own strengths and weaknesses. It would be too much for them to handle. On the other hand I would have to make strategies for each animal as well and also consider plans that use multiple transformations. As time goes on though, with much training of course, I would be nigh unstoppable. Another reason for choosing creature transformation is freedom, the freedom to choose one’s destiny, one’s path in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment